BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

what is in my bag on my way to finish IB???



these are the things that u can find in my bag as an IB student...

1) Graphic Display Calculator or known as GDC
2) pencil case
3) note book
4) a bookmark
5) hand sanitizer
6) lip balm
7) my wallet
8) PILOT mechanical pencil
9) stickers(i'm not sure y i have it)
10) perfume
11) my earphone
12) my handphone (i took this pic using the handphone, that's y u can't see the phone)
13) my keys
and last but not least
14) some sweets

i've just realised that i carried some many things in my bag + some books in my hands every morning from my room which is located at the last block in KMB to my class which is the second last class at the new building.
i took for about 5 minutes +++ to get to my class
and when i sit on my chair, i'm exhausted.
and at my place, i dont feel the air-conditioner and
i'm so damn mad when somebody wants to decrease the speed of the fan
plus whoever enters the door and forget to close the door.
i cant read when the light is too bright...
so, please close the door...

0 comments: