BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

change the world

since you've gone,
well it seems like everything is wrong,
and deep inside,
i know i've lost much more than pride,
well, happiness is getting further away,
boy i miss you than words can say,
i need a miracle now,
so tell me,

how can i change the world,
coz i sure can't change sure your mind,
where's the miracle i need now,
got to get to you somehow,
coz i can't change the world
i can't change the world
no i can't change the world

losing you
well it has been the hardest thing to do
so i close my eyes and tell myself
that somehow i'll survive
well, you gave heaven and you took it away
boy i miss you more with each passing days
i need a miracle now
so tell me
how can i change the world
coz i sure can't change your mind
where's the miracle i need now
got to get to you somehow


and it's sad that you had to leave
just so you can find yourself
and it's so sad that you just can't see
i love you more than life itself
No I can't change the world
How can I change the world
`Cos I sure can't change your mind
Where's the miracle I need now
Got to get to you somehow
`Cos I can't change the world
Got to get to you somehow
No I can't change the world
I can't change the world
No I can't change the world

0 comments: