BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

oprah...

in this morning, i woke up quite late as last night i slept at 5 am.
i was carried away when i played my favourite game.
then, i went downstairs and noboby was at home.
i looked at the clock. owh, it was already 9.30am.
my dad already at work and my brother was at school sitting for his examination.
i switched on the television and tried to find any interesting movies or channels.
suddenly, i stopped at hallmark channel.
it was oprah winfrey's show.
from my point of view, this show was really good and touching. i even cried when it came about sacrifaction, family and love. i do cry.
today, oprah is talking about the way to live your life to the fullest.
and at the end of the show, she said something that really make me want to think.
actually, i cant remember her full sentences but she sounds like this.
she said,"be happy with whatever you have no matter what it looks like because they are there to help you to show the really you."
i think it is true as sometime i always think i do not have what i want and the thing that i want is not perfect but it moulds me to who am i right now.
i start to appreciate everything that happen in my life evebthough it is painful.
maybe there will be something that is very wonderful and precious waiting for me in the end of my journey to achieve my dreams.

0 comments: